Saturday 2 July 2016

SSC Cgl Exam 2016- Pattern Changed

Dear Readers,
As you all know that SSC has released the dates for CGL 2016. Tier-I is scheduled to be held from 27th August, 2016. We earlier expected some changes in SSC CGL 2016, that has now come true.
So, here we are with the changes and pattern.
1. Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based examination mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
2. The Commission has decided to reduce the Number of Questions from 200 to 100 in Tier-I of the above Examination which would continue to carry 200 marks.
Now, lets have a glimpse on the new pattern -



The final merit will be prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III. However, the candidate will need to qualify all the tiers i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III separately. There will be no sectional cut-off.
Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
Just gear up and tighten your belts for the exam. This time it will be very much competitive and challenging.

For Original Official Notification:-CLICK HERE

No comments: